Finally, after a lot of work and testing Image Store RC1 is here. It includes fixes reported on the support forum and some much requested new functionality.
One of the mayor enhancements is the Rich Text widget button, which will allow you to add ad galleries to post with out really understanding the short-code. You will find this option under the second row of button in the text editor toolbar.
Other enhancement and feature that I postponed for a while is the ability to add multiple sizes to the cart.
Since Image Store is built using WordPress custom post API you can use the internal link feature to link to any of your favorite galleries.
Here is the list of enhancements and changes:
- Full integration with WP media upload.
- MCE Button/embed gallery.
- Speed improvements.
- Filters and actions added for development.
- Integration with WordPress 3.0
- translation files have been moved to wp-content/languages/_ims
- Sale Report page
- User Permissions for multi site.
Note: the full list of fixes and enhancements will be release when I release the final version. Please test and report any issues in this post.