Image Store 3.2.1 RC1

It’s has been a few months since or last Image Store release, we have been working hard implementing new features and make it easier to manage galleries. Also we have addressed a few issues specially the use of JetPack and Multi-language plugins.

One of the mayor change on this version is that Colorbox jQuery plugin is no longer supported. This is to make way to a more mobile-friendly display.

We have adde new option like gallery columns, taxonomy (albums / tags ) display options, image rating / voting.

Please tes it and report any problems in this post, this version is not ready for production / live sites, once it is stable there will be un update trough the WordPress Plugin repository.

Download Image Store 3.2.1 RC1

• JetPack support.
  • Column control
  • Image Voting / Rating
  • Better customer galleries experience
  • Additional Tag / Albums controls
  • Multi-language plugins support
  • Code clean up
  • PHP notices / warnings fixed

31 Comments on “Image Store 3.2.1 RC1

1. shirazdrum says:

Hi Hax,

I don’t see finishes and color options in the new version when adding to cart. have they been removed?

2. Hax says:

@shirazdrum,

this is a bug on RC1, I have fixed the issue and will be available on the final release, thank you for the feedback

3. Janice says:

I have a friend who has this on her blog and she did the update today. It wiped out her whole store. Only one gallery is now visible. What could the problem be? She is not happy!

4. Shawn says:

When view galleries I get:

PAGE NOT FOUND
    We are terribly sorry, but the URL you typed no longer exists. It might have been moved or deleted, or perhaps you mistyped it.

Looks like the same thing is happening in the demo.

How can I revert back?

5. Hax says:

@Shawn,

The pages are theere, just try refreshing your permalinks, also check the new settings for groups and be sure that you have the right base o for albums and tags or you can change the if you want.

6. Hax says:

@Janice,

We informed about the new update 2 or 3 weeks ago via twitter, rss, and google+, we give the community the oportunity to test the latest release and provide feedback before it goes live.

For the most part I am sure the issue is the permalink. Follow the the advice given to @Shawn.

7. Breyfo says:

I have the same issue’s as described above, but I don’t know were the option is to refresh my permalinks?!?!?

8. Hax says:

@Breyfo,
    Is under the WordPress settings > permalinks just click on the save button this will refresh the settings

9. Stephan says:

It don’t work, i use only payment per email no others. In the Customer-email is no name but in the settings i use the variables %customer_first% and %customer_last%, this variables don’t work … The variables %total% and %order_number% are output. I hope my english is OK, i write from germany, this meens i use image store in german… 🙂

10. Stephan says:

I refresh my permalinks, delete my gallerie and add a new one. Now comes no dialog for the customer to fill after the cart it jumps back to the gallerie and the cart is not empty. ????