2.2.2 thumbnails not showing in gallery

HomeSupportImage Store2.2.2 thumbnails not showing in gallery

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dgvg
    Participant

Hi Hax,
    I tried posting on the WP forum but figured you probably check this more often.

I have installed the plugin and created a gallery that is password protected. Everything seems to work except the thumbnails come up with ?’s instead of the image (broken links). When I click on the broken link I get the preview of the image no problem. I have checked the thumbnail size in settings for WP and set it. In my resized folder I appear to have four sizes:
    Original file, a preview file 380x 253 & 380×380 and a thumb image 150×150. Not sure if this is correct?

I have tried checking and unchecking the box in WP settings for exact cropping to size for thumbs to no avail. My gallery is set to publish immediately. I have checked the pathway to the images in my gallery setup page and it appears to be good. Should it include the resized image folder? I thought not?

I’m desperate for help here as I have looked at a lot of different plugins for a shopping cart but this one is perfect for what I want to do. Only roadblock I’m having is displaying the thumbs……

Cheers,

David.

Xpark Media
    Keymaster

This is an issue with some servers, I made some adjustments to version 3.0 in the hopes that it will fix the issues, please test it and let me know if you still have the problem Image Store 3.0

kelly.j.anderson
    Participant

I have having the same problem only it does not matter if the gallery is secure or not, all of the the images fail to load. Eve n if I link directly to the image url I get nothing. You mentioned that this was an issue with some servers, I run my own server can you tell me what configurations tend to cause this issue?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.