3.0 IMAGE STORE

HomeSupportImage Store3.0 IMAGE STORE

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Soloknight
    Participant

I updated to 3.0 and there no Select box under any images to add to cart or favorites

Xpark Media
    Keymaster

remember that 3.0 is still in a test face, but try reseting your settings if that doesn’t work please add a link to your site so that I can look at it.

davidgoredgore
    Participant

Trying to find 3.0 RC1 to test. Looked in blog but not finding any links. Are they available somewhere?

Soloknight
    Participant

Ok it seem to be working today weird

-Also I how do I turn off the shopping cart and ad to cart

Also RC1 is located at this link http://xparkmedia.com/2012/01/image-store-30-rc1/

Soloknight
    Participant

Also I keep getting this error Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxxxx.com/wp-content/plugins/image-store/_inc/store.php on line 738

Xpark Media
    Keymaster

you can turn off all the store functionality under the settings > general > Disable store features

Soloknight
    Participant

but that turns off the favorite options right? and that’s what I really need

Soloknight
    Participant

BTW I love this plugin great work !!! I just use Fotomoto to sell my pictures I want my clients to pick there favorites photos and then use the fotomoto plugin to do the processing and make the print and ship it.

Xpark Media
    Keymaster

not anymore on version 3.0, it keeps the favorites, is there is an extra option if you want to turn off the favorites if it doesn’t work that way let me know and I will fix the issue

Soloknight
    Participant

mitchellparson.com if you want to see how fotomoto works. If somehow you created an fotomoto option in your program like paypal this plugin would be killer for me and others that use fotomoto for processing

Soloknight
    Participant

here the link when I turn off the store now way to add to favorites http://www.mitchellparson.com/?ims_gallery=gallery-3727

richardsunday
    Participant

Might be a silly question to some of you, how do you upgrade to test the new version, is there an ‘update’ button, or do you overwrite certain files on ftp?
    I dare not jump in and try to reinstall the zip and lose the setings and galleries I have . . TIA, thanks folks 🙂

Soloknight
    Participant

I overwrite the files by ftp. BUT, just to let you know Image 3.0 is for testing (RC1) Release candidate 1 and should not be used for a production site

richardsunday
    Participant

I could do that on my spare webspace I guess, no immediate rush though 🙂
    thanks!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.