May 31, 2016 at 9:01 pm #606163twavedaveParticipant
I’m very impressed with this plugin so far, and if all goes will we will definitely be donating!
1. When looking at orders from the sales page, the thumbnails display a broken link. They are linking to http://domain.com/wp-content/_imsgalleries/gallery-1234/_resized/filename.jpg.
(Side Note) – When I try to open these images in a browser I receive the message: Error 403 – Forbidden.
2. If PayPal does not confirm the payment, can an email with download links be sent at a later time?
DaveJune 6, 2016 at 1:03 am #611073Xpark MediaKeymaster
1. Looks like the issue is permissions with the image or the /image.php files. We are not familiar with one domain. Can you check your server log for errors and post it here.
2. Yes, if paypal fails you can always send them a link to the original image or by mail we don’t have automation at the moment.June 6, 2016 at 7:45 am #611342twavedaveParticipant
Thank you for the response.
Apparently I had an .htaccess with the following:
<Limit GET POST PUT DELETE>
deny from all
Once removed, that fixed problem 1. I must have done that at the recommendation of another post to block access to the gallery directories.
If I send a link to the image, they will now have access to ALL images, even if they only paid for 1. How do I send them a download link for only the images they purchased?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.